One to One Lightroom Tuition
Adobe Lightroom is power packed software for photographers who want to use it to edit, organize, view and share their images. Terry Herbeck uses Lightroom as his choice of post processing software. This Adobe Lightroom Course will show you how to achieve great results and maximize the use of Lightroom for creative output. By the end of the course you will be confident in using various Lightroom Modules. This course will show you how to get the best from every image and drive your creative output.
- importing and exporting photos, e mailing photos
- using the catalogue to organize files – keywords, meta data, collections
- using the library to search and view images
- using the library to search and make quick edits
- using the develop module – brushes, tools, curves, lightroom presets, saturation, vibrancy, contrasts, filters and effects
- white balance and adjustments
- noise reduction
- clarity and sharpening
- camera calibration
- global edits
- localized edits
- creating unique presets
- raw workflow
- color space
- resolution and file sizes
- snapshots, syncing collections
The Lightroom Course is delivered as One to One tuition or is private to you and a group of friends. You will leave knowing how to post process your photos for incredible results.The One to One Tuition is of 3hrs duration, 12.30 am – 3.30 pm.
You should bring your own laptop with Lightroom already installed. You can download a 30 day free trial of Lightroom from Adobe.
price per person for one attending, $150.00
price per person for two attending, $125.00
price per person for three+ attending $100.00